Group Nirmal was founded in 1971 by Mr. Ram Autar Saraf, With a humble start of Rs. 1 million. Since then it has grown to a $125 million enterprise with state of the art manufacturing for GI Wires, Aluminum Conductors, Steel Pipes Manufactures, Hot Rolled Products and Construction Steel.
It has over 1000 employees working in 7 facilities and 2 offices in 5 locations across the globe with 1,80,000 TPA.
Since 1971 it has expanded to over 40 products as a result of forward and backward integration. The company boasts about its capacity of processing over 1,00,000 MT steel per annum and religiously following strict standards for keeping their processes green and sustainable.
It was just in 2014 that the group achieved a 200% growth in annual turnover owing to installation of the world’s most advanced and efficient technology in manufacturing of GI Wires.
Adding a hat to its portfolio the group now specialises in trading high quality metals used for varied applications. The group’s credibility and determination has also bagged itself great success in the Infrastructure space.
- Assam Electricity Grid Corporation Ltd.
- Assam Power Distribution Co. Ltd.
- Bihar State Power Transmission Co. Ltd.
- Central Power Distribution Co. of A.P. Ltd.
- Dakshinanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Dakshin Gujarat Vij. Co. Ltd.
- Department of Power-Nagaland.
- Eastern Power Distribution Co. of A.P. Ltd.
- Gujarat Energy Transmission Corporation Ltd.
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Jharkhand State Electricity Board
- Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd.
- Madhyanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd.
- Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
- Manipur State Electricity Board.
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Ltd.
- National Thermal Power Corporation Ltd.
- North Bihar Power Distribution Co. Ltd.
- Northern Power Distribution Co. of A.P. Ltd.
- Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.-for ACSR Core Wire only.
- Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd.
- Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Purvanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- Power & Electricity Department Govt. of Mizoram
- Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd.
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
- South Bihar Power Distribution Co. Ltd.
- Southern Power Distribution Co. of A.P. Ltd.
- Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Ltd.
- Tamilnadu Transmission Corporation Ltd.
- Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd.
- Uttar Gujarat Vij. Co. Ltd.
- U.P. Power Transmission Corporation Ltd.
- West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.
- West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd.
|IS 280||Specification for Mild Steel Wire for General Engineering Purpose|
|IS 2141||Hot Dip Galvanized Stay Strand|
|IS 12776||Galvanized Strand for Earthing|
|IS 398 (PART1)||Aluminium Conductors for Overhead Transmission Purpose
Part – 1 – Aluminium Stranded Conductor
|IS 398 (PART2)||Aluminium Conductors for Overhead Transmission Purpose
Part – 2 – Aluminium Conductor, Galvanised Steel – Reinforced.
|IS 6003||Indented Wire for Prestressed Concrete|
|IS 6006||Uncoated Stress Relieved Strand for Prestressed Concrete|